Monday

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, July 27, 1981

The Spectrum, Sec J Row 15


Second concert of all time. Same guy as the first concert of all time. I have problems stepping out of my comfort zone at times.

I bought a great, long-sleeved white T-shirt that sported the logo of the heart pierced by the Heartbreakers' Gibson Flying V guitar. It may have been my first legit concert T.

I was moving up in the rock and roll world. Last year my seats were in the 2nd level. This year I was in the bottom level.

Some songs played during this period:

SHADOW OF A DOUBT
ON THE RADIO
FOOLED AGAIN
HERE COMES MY GIRL
SATISFIED
I NEED TO KNOW
CRY TO ME
DON’T DO ME LIKE THAT
HOMETOWN BLUES
AMERICAN GIRL
BREAKDOWN
REFUGEE
EVEN THE LOSERS
STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT
SHOUT
ROUTE 66
ANYWAY YOU WANT IT
I FOUGHT THE LAW
LISTEN TO HER HEART
TOO MUCH AINT ENOUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment