Friday

Fish Out of Water

Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefer Band, July 3, 1990

Mann Music Center, 30 Loge Box

1990 in Philadelphia was a time when Buffett was not widely known. Jimmy was already extremely popular down South, where I first was exposed to his music.

I have seen him already down South. I think we had to beg people from work to get tickets for this show and to go with us.

As always, it was a good tailgate scene. I know we turned on 2 other couples this year. Our tailgates grew with several more in the upcoming years as our salty piece of asphalt in the parking lot grew

This was Jimmy's Jump Up Tour. And some songs played:

1
You'll Never Work In Dis Bidness Again 2 Stars On The Water 3 Off To See The Lizard 4 Come Monday 5 Last Mango In Paris 6 Today’s Message 7 Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw 8 Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit 9 If The Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me 10 The City 11 One Particular Harbour 12 Son Of A Son Of A Sailor 13 Little Miss Magic 14 Rocky Raccoon 15 Honey Do 16 Cheeseburger In Paradise 17 A Pirate Looks At Forty 18 Jolly Mon Sing 19 Gypsies In The Palace 20 Fins 21 Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes 22 Pascagoula Run 23 Margaritaville Encores: 24 Jamaica Farewell 25 Volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment