Veterans Stadium, Sec 624 Row 4
Another Phils Braves matchups. I never sought out to ever see one particular visiting
team but it does appear I have attended a bunch of Braves away games.
Wes Chamberlain and John Kruk each drove in runs in the first for the home team. Dickie Thon did the same for the Phils in the 3rd. Thon drove in another run in the 4th after Darren Daulton launched a home run to deep right field earlier in the inning.
Jose DeJesus 3 hit the Braves in 8 innings. Releiver Joe Boever the Saver came in to close out the game. He only surrendered one hit. Combined, the Braves only had 4 hits for the entire game.
The 5th place Phils ended up beating the 1st place Braves 5-0. Mark Woehler's pitched 2 innings in relief of the Braves. I remember watching the scoreboard radar gun readout topping 100 MPH.
No comments:
Post a Comment