![]() |
| The New Nats Park, Washington, DC |
Nationals Park, Sec 104 Row T
New stadium this season for the Washington Nationals. We purchased a game plan. This was the first regular season game in the plan. I already say an exhibition vs the Orioles a week prior. This is our first time in our regular seats. Or should I say the first time we had tickets to our new seats.
The stadium is so open and walkable that we didn't stay more than one inning in a chair. I found this to be the case for most of the games I ended up attending. The park is laid out great with plenty of places to stand and watch a game.
Pitchers controlled the first few innings until the bottom of the 2nd when an error allowed Nick Johnson to get on base for the Nats. Another error lead to Johnson's run in the same inning.
Both teams got to each other's bullpens and lit the massive 4000 sq ft score board up later in the game.
The visiting Marlins prevail 10-4 with Scott Olsen getting the win.

No comments:
Post a Comment