Ottawa Senators v Philadelphia Flyers, February 9, 1993Spectrum, Section G Row 6
Lindros' rookie year but the team was still in a non-playoff skid. Flyers season ticket holders kept their tickets but sold off many of them. Even in this low point in franchise history, the team still packed in over 17,000 per night. I got these seats from a girl I worked with.
Greg Hawgood scored the game's first goal while the Flyers were on a power play. Kevin Dineen and Eric Lindros each netted a goal in the first to make the score 3-0 going into the intermission.
Mark Recchi and Dineen both scored for the Flyers in the 2nd to a lone Senators goal.
At the 5:23 mark of the 3rd, the Flyers Kevin Dineen scored once again for a hat trick. Lindros and Brent Fedyk added making the final score Flyers 8 Ottawa 1.
This wasn't the first time I got to see Dineen play. In 1981, on a recruiting trip, I was taken to a Denver U hockey game, where Dineen was a member of the Pioneer team.
No comments:
Post a Comment