Tuesday

St Patrick's Day in Boston.

Hockey East Semi Finals, March 17, 2006

UNH v Boston U BC v Maine

TD Bank Garden, Sec BAL 311 Row 9


Cheap seats. We usually get freebies for the Friday game and pay to sit lower for the championships. I get up early Friday AM to catch a morning flight to Boston. I get picked up at Logan where we headed to an Irish Pub first in Salem. Then off to the Garden.

The first game was my 2 favorite teams in college hockey, so I wanted to be there for the entire game. UNH was taking on BU.

It wasn't much of a game with BU pouncing on the Wildcats 9-2.

In the night cap it was another game with not much mystery. BC handled Maine 4-1.

This set up a BU v BC finals, another Battle of Commonwealth Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment